The Gathering* Youth Ministries
The Gathering* is the youth program of SunRise United Methodist Church is designed to meet the spiritual needs of youth grades 6-12. What is the best way for youth to get involved? What can I expect?
CLICK HERE FOR THE YOUTH CALENDAR!!!!!
• Middle School Sunday School - 9:15 am, Room 110
• High School Sunday School - 9:15 am, Room 111
• FUEL (Youth Choir) - 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm on Youth Worship Sundays (see Youth calendar), Sanctuary
• Youth Dinner and The Gathering* - Invite, Worship, and Mission Opportunities!
BE SURE TO CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR CHANGES IN THE GATHERING* SCHEDULE!!
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Dinner is served on Worship and Invite Sundays - $3 per person - East lobby, Café, and Sanctuary
At the Gathering*, we offer 6th-12th grade students the opportunity to gather with other youth in a safe and friendly atmosphere. During the school year we get together every Sunday evening where we eat great food, explore our faith in a relevant yet edgy, youth-led worship and end with time to hang out and talk with new friends over great desserts.
DURING THE WEEK:
• Confirmation – for 8th grade and older – September through February.
• Spring Spiritual Retreat – Mark your Calendars! More information to come! April 11 - 13, 2014.
• Youth Kick-Off – August 11, 2013. Lots of fun and information for both youth and their families about the upcoming year for The Gathering*. Don't miss it! 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
Hot Summer Nights – During the summer we continue to meet weekly on Sunday evenings for a variety of events – anything from Lock Ins, Yuck Olympics, and BBQs to Outdoor worship!
Any questions or for more information, please contact:
Troy Merseal, Youth Ministry Director: email@example.com
Lesli Jackson, Youth Ministry Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org