The Gathering* Youth Ministries
The Gathering* is the youth program of SunRise United Methodist Church is designed to meet the spiritual needs of youth grades 6-12. What is the best way for youth to get involved? What can I expect?
CLICK HERE FOR THE YOUTH CALENDAR!!!!!
Click HERE for the latest E-News.
Click HERE for the 2014-2015 Gathering* Registration form.
First Annual Fall Day Youth Retreat will be on Saturday, September 20!
Click HERE for information on how to register!
ATTENTION PARENTS! Would you like to prepare the youth meal on a Sunday evening?
Click HERE to sign up for a specific date!
• Middle School Learning - 9:15 am, Room 110 Classes will resume August 24.
• High School Learning - 9:15 am, Room 111 Classes will resume August 24.
• FUEL (Youth Choir) - 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm on the first Sunday of the month and the Sunday prior to serving in worship.
(see Youth calendar), Room 215
• Youth Dinner and The Gathering* - Invite, Worship, and Mission Opportunities!
BE SURE TO CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR CHANGES IN THE GATHERING* SCHEDULE!!
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Dinner is served on Worship Sundays - $3 per person - East lobby, Café, and Sanctuary
At the Gathering*, we offer 6th-12th grade students the opportunity to gather with other youth in a safe and friendly atmosphere. During the school year we get together every Sunday evening where we eat great food, explore our faith in a relevant yet edgy, youth-led worship and end with time to hang out and talk with new friends over great desserts.
DURING THE WEEK:
• Confirmation – for 8th grade and older – September through February.
REGISTRATION MEETING ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 AT 1:00 pm.
• Spring Spiritual Retreat – Mark your calendar for April 17 - 19, 2015!
• Youth Kick-Off – August 10. 5:30 - 7:30 pm Lots of fun and information for both youth and their families about the upcoming year for The Gathering*. Don't miss it!
Hot Summer Nights – During the summer we continue to meet weekly on Sunday evenings for a variety of events – anything from Lock Ins, Yuck Olympics, and BBQs to Outdoor worship!
Any questions or for more information, please contact:
Troy Merseal, Youth Ministry Director: email@example.com
Lesli Jackson, Youth Ministry Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org